It’s about time! NC Licensing Board for GC’s announces
Contractors Licensing Central (NCCLiC) for online licensing
The NC Licensing Board for General Contractors is finally moving to an online license renewal system: It’s North Carolina Contractors Licensing Central or NCCLiC.
Log on now and establish your profile – it only takes a minute: It’s fast, easy and secure.
Visit https://ncclic.org/ to get started.
- CLiC the orange button
- CLiC to register your existing license number
- Enter the requested information:
- your license number
- a password of your choosing then confirm your password
- an email address then confirm the email
- tax ID for corporations/LLCs or Social Security number for sole proprietors
- CLiC “I agree” to confirm agreement with terms
- CLiC “register”
- Look for an email to confirm your account. Simply click the red button.
For the 2019 renewals, you’ll be able to use NCCLiC. NO PAPER APPLICATIONS WILL BE MAILED.
Call us at 919-571-4183 if you have any questions or need assistance.